FLO DOT CO EVENTS - True Mate Bridal Show North York, Ontario (the “Contest”)
THIS CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO ONTARIO CANADIAN RESIDENTS LIVING WITHIN THE GREATER TORONTO AREA.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
1) The Contest begins on Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
2) The Contest is open to all residents of Ontario Canada living within the Greater Toronto Area, who are over the age of 19 years plus. Proof of attendance to the True Mate Bridal Show will be required upon giveaway.
HOW TO ENTER
3) NO PURCHASE TOWARDS FLO DOT CO EVENTS NECESSARY. YOU MUST HAVE ATTENDED THE WEDDINGSHOW.CA, WINTER TORONTO BRIDAL SHOW TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN.
To participate in this Contest, you must provide the following:
A valid email address
Contest winner will be contact only through email on February 4, 2020.
An Ontario Postal Code, located in the Greater Toronto Area.
Proof of attendees to The WeddingShow.ca Toronto Show
Valid form of proof, digital online registration ticket.
Only one enter per email address
If multiple enters for the same email account are found, this participate will be disqualified.
DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION
4) On Thursday, February 13, 2020, at approximately 8:00 p.m. ET, one (1) eligible entrant will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5) Before being declared a winner: The selected entrant will be contacted by private message through email and notified that they are eligible to win. The selected entrant must reply by private message within one (1) business day of notification and provide the Sponsor with a contact phone number. The selected entrant must first show valid proof of bridal show attendees. The contest organizer will then email, and the selected entrant will be required to sign and return within one (1) business day of notification a declaration of eligibility and a liability/publicity release, which: confirms compliance with the contest rules; releases the contest organizer, its affiliated companies and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, the contest judges and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with the Contest, the entrant’s participation therein and/or the awarding and use or misuse of the prize or any portion thereof; and grants to the contest organizer, its affiliated companies the right to use the selected entrant’s name, city and likeness in any form of advertising relating to the contest without further notice or compensation.
If a selected entrant: (i) cannot be contacted by private message within one (1) calendar days of selection or there is a return of any prior notification as undeliverable; (ii) fails to show proof of bridal show attendees; or (iii) fails to return the contest documents within the specified time, the he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize, and the contest organizer reserves the right to select an alternate entrant from among the remaining eligible entries.
6) Grand Prize: There will be one (1) grand prize available to be won, (approximate retail value $50 to $75 (CDN)) (“Grand Prize”).
NOTE: Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at contest organizer option. Contest organizer reserves the right to substitute a prize or a prize component with one of equal or greater value, including without limitation, but solely in the contest organizer’s discretion, a cash award. Prizes will only be awarded to the person who is the owner of the Email Account.
7) By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the contest organizer with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
8) Contest organizer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Contest Rules. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
9) All Entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The contest organizer reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility.
10) By entering the contest, you consent to sharing your personal information offered within the contest registration form; and to the subscription of the contest organizers and affiliated companies. Which may be used for but not limited to: marketing, promotions and email lists.